The Beta Tester Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Signatures not showing when you post.
Love the site and the direction of this group!! EmptySat Mar 12, 2011 4:55 pm by Curleh Mustache

» Is COD: Black ops any good?
Love the site and the direction of this group!! EmptySat Mar 12, 2011 4:53 pm by Curleh Mustache

» Iphone 5 discussion
Love the site and the direction of this group!! EmptyWed Mar 09, 2011 1:16 pm by Arashi541

» Love the site and the direction of this group!!
Love the site and the direction of this group!! EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 10:21 am by domino5343

» Which Games Are You Testing Right Now?
Love the site and the direction of this group!! EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 9:09 pm by thethinice

» Anyone testing Online Sniper League?
Love the site and the direction of this group!! EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 1:38 pm by swishinj

» Third Blade discussion
Love the site and the direction of this group!! EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 4:09 pm by JCman7

» What Games are you Playing?
Love the site and the direction of this group!! EmptyWed Feb 23, 2011 11:27 pm by crex

» GemCraft Beta Testers Wanted
Love the site and the direction of this group!! EmptyWed Feb 23, 2011 7:53 pm by swishinj

Love the site and the direction of this group!!

3 posters

Go down

Love the site and the direction of this group!! Empty Love the site and the direction of this group!!

Post  domino5343 Mon Feb 21, 2011 10:21 pm

I love what this group is turning out to be. The forum and all. I also like the Logo Cool . Besides that, i hope this group start beta testing as a whole and get offers from companies. Good Job Crex
domino5343
domino5343

Back to top Go down

Love the site and the direction of this group!! Empty Re: Love the site and the direction of this group!!

Post  TrainWreck Mon Feb 21, 2011 10:36 pm

Here, Here! afro
TrainWreck
TrainWreck

Back to top Go down

Love the site and the direction of this group!! Empty Re: Love the site and the direction of this group!!

Post  thethinice Sat Feb 26, 2011 9:08 pm

I like the idea and all but this forum is way harder to navigate than other forums like TA, gamevil's, and com2us's forums. Just looked at the bottom of the forum page of TA, says powered by vBulletin Wink

But anyway, this looks like its going in the right direction but it needs more dedicated beta testing members Wink that would post here more often.

thethinice

Back to top Go down

Post  domino5343 Sat Feb 26, 2011 9:27 pm

thethinice wrote:I like the idea and all but this forum is way harder to navigate than other forums like TA, gamevil's, and com2us's forums. Just looked at the bottom of the forum page of TA, says powered by vBulletin Wink

But anyway, this looks like its going in the right direction but it needs more dedicated beta testing members Wink that would post here more often.

yea and its a start, a good start
domino5343
domino5343

Back to top Go down

Post  thethinice Sat Feb 26, 2011 9:29 pm

The main idea of this group is for devs and companies to recognize us and contact us for dedicated beta testers to test their games. So we gotta get the word out. I just don't really know how....

thethinice

Back to top Go down

Post  domino5343 Sun Feb 27, 2011 10:21 am

thethinice wrote:The main idea of this group is for devs and companies to recognize us and contact us for dedicated beta testers to test their games. So we gotta get the word out. I just don't really know how....

....well we can send letters out. An informative letter stating who we are, what we are aiming to do, and how we can attribute better to beta testing as a group then as individuals. But yah, having more people can help.
domino5343
domino5343

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum